Sunday, March 11, 2012

Via Ciclante

Should you happen to be in the vicinity of the charming town of
Streetsville, Ontario, any time soon,


 may I suggest you visit the most elegant bike store...




This beautiful store will meet all of your cycling needs; from bike fitting, to leading edge clothing and the premier hydration product in the world(!).
Rumor has it, you can enjoy a perfect espresso every Monday beginning in March.



I recently spoke with JP,
curious about the name Via Ciclante.

He told me "this is a modern word in Italian.  In this language, unlike English, you can cobble together nouns and verbs.  When I found this word I asked my mother what it meant.  She told me...you remember when Cipollini climbed a hill?  the effort?, the strength?, the passion?..that is ciclante."

Bravo Via Ciclante!

  We are so proud to count you as a friend of Revo H2O

Follow along at Via Ciclente's blog, The Broom Wagon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.